Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy Sabbath (again)

Well I know I have not been posting a lot on here so I will make this one really long, Today was regular I woke up and went to have my worship none of my family was up except for my oldest bro which was having his worship too so I spent a hour with God and then went to read a book I brought from the library it is a really interesting book I think you would know it cuz it was made into a movie it's called Eragon I already read the second book and since the movie did not fallow off the book I got the first book from the library I am almost through half of it and I just got it wednesday (it has 500 pages) and the second book which has 600 pages I read it in less then a week (and I would have done better if my sis was not reading it too)
so then my Dad woke up and we went on a walk and when I came back in I was just in time for worship and after that we had millet and dumpling and it was good and then I went though my choirs and here I am on the computer whiting a post bye.

F-S.

No comments: