Saturday, August 4, 2007

>MISSION 141<

MISSION 141: Today it is to get out of bed without my Mom knowing, I put up my head A little just to see if she is sleeping and she is, I slowly turn over on to my belly with only I little enough nose to wake a Cat and she still sleep I put one foot over the bed and oh no She opens her eyes I quickly put my foot back on the bed to act like I am sleeping and she falls for it very good this time I go and put two feet over the bed and yes I am off now the hard part is to get out of the room cuz I am wearing sweatpants they make a lot of nose but not enough to wake her up but there is one optical the door is closed I think for about one min and it pops in to my head I could open it real fast so it won't make up a lot of nose and it works but the door handle bangs against the wall and she opens up her eyes I quickly dash out of the room and into the family room my Dad is already there so I just sit down on the computer chair. MISSION Completed><

No comments: